What’s better than a crisp, clear photo? One that was taken and sent directly from your own smartphone, of course! Manufacturer Nothing Phone 1 is renowned for producing some of the most powerful devices you can get in your budget, so it came as no surprise they’ve created another one with the Nothing Phone 1 ! This phone takes your selfies to new heights but what makes it stand out the most is its rear camera.
Among the most popular devices from Nothing Phone 1. You can try GCam or Google Camera on Nothing Phone 1. if you are unhappy with the camera performance. In this article, we are going to show you how to download and install the latest stable version of the GCam APK on Nothing Phone 1 in order to enjoy detailed and clear images in low-light conditions.
There are many modes to choose from, such as Astrophotography, night vision, blur lens, and portrait mode. Now that we know what the device is capable of, let’s peek at some of the highlights.
If you’re an avid selfie-snapper too and are looking for a way to get more out of this excellent device, we think we might have the answer: Google Camera on Nothing Phone 1 ! The latter is a camera phone app that comes with inbuilt modes and editing features to help you capture moments just exactly as you see and want them.
What is GCAM or Google Camera?
GCAM ported application for Android devices that aren’t Pixels comes into the picture here. You’ll have no trouble downloading the latest and most stable Gcam APK file for your Android device. The Google Camera application can be used instead of the stock Rom camera application after you have installed the APK file.
Google Camera Features Nothing Phone 1
Pixel phones come with a pre-installed application called Google Camera. This particular application gives the phone many useful features, such as the ability to take full-resolution time lapses or shoot black and white photos in a traditional photo booth style. You can even use it to record slow-motion video at 120 frames per second!
In this camera app, you will get to see a lot of amazing features using which you can take better photos. Let’s have a look at the features given in this app.
- Lens Blur: Google Camera includes a lens blur mode. This feature is helpful to create bokeh effects in blurry photographs.
- Focus or Defocus: This function allows you to obtain DSLR-like shots on your smartphone by focusing on or defocusing on an object.
- HDR: When photographing in HDR+, keep the light low or close to the light source.
- Video/Photo Stable: Using this camera will help you take videos and photos while maintaining a steady image,
- 360 Degree Photo: Using 360-degree cameras, you can acquire 360-degree panoramic shots.
- Close Up Shot: A blurry background can make close-up shots look more beautiful (bokeh).
- Slow Motion Video Record: This camera is capable of recording slow-motion videos (up to 240fps on devices that support this).
GCam: What’s Working?
- HDR+ Enhanced
- Portrait Mode
- Night Sight
- Astrophotography Mode
- And More (Likely Everything)
GCam What’s Not Working?
There isn’t any report about the mode that’s not working.
Additionally, there are more amazing features, which is why this camera is found in the phones of people who love photography.
Please feel free to utilize different APK Mods. If some of the features do not work, please try using different config files.
In the following, we have ported GCam or Google Camera Mod APK, developed by Urnyx05.
GCam for Nothing Phone 1 installation instructions and download is our blog post today. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions.
Steps to Install Google Camera on Nothing Phone 1
You can install the Google Camera APK file in the same way as any other third-party APK file. This does not require rooting or enabling Camera2 API on your device. Just follow the below steps to easily install the Google Camera app.
- Your device must be configured to allow Unknown Sources. You can enable it in the Settings menu under Security/Privacy. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- From the download link above, download GCam APK according to your phone model or preference.
- Tap on the downloaded GCam APK file in the File Manager app.
- It will initiate the package installer interface > Tap on Install.
- The app will start installing and once it’s done, tap on Open to start using it.
- You’re done.
The GCam camera app may not install on your handset for some reason (for example, crashing), so be sure to restore access to the GCam camera app by re-enabling the Camera2 API mode on your handset by using the build.prop editor on your File Manager. In the build.prop editor, add the following command line and save it.
Repeat the procedure above to install GCam APK on your device again after restarting. ys. We hope this guide
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
FAQ for GCam on Nothing Phone 1
Q : What are all the features of GCam?
A : The lens mode in Google Camera blurs like a DSLR camera, which makes the background look quite spectacular.
A: Can the Nothing Phone 1 run Android 10 and 11?
A : It supports.
Q : What is the performance of their back cameras using GCam in low light?
A : When using the night view on GCam, the photos can take brilliant images in low light, the shadows are handled very well, and the images are brighter and more detailed than stock cameras.
Q : Does the Nothing Phone 1 have a macro camera?
A : You can use macro cameras with this version of GCam.
Q : What's the dynamic range on Nothing Phone 1 with GCam?
A : The photos look well exposed.
Q : What is the GCam performance of Nothing Phone 1 indoors?
A : The Honor Play 30 Plus camera will produce much sharper and more detailed images than the stock camera on Honor phones.
Q : Will GCam on Nothing Phone 1 solve oversaturation?
A : Yes, it definitely does. Color is natural and detailed.
Q : How are the selfies using GCam on the Nothing Phone 1?
A : You can take very good selfies, the images are not over-saturated, and GCam preserves all the natural colors, however, you may find normal daylight selfies darker than ones with a stock camera.
Q : How does GCam perform in low light or with no light?
A : The GCam night sight is very effective and produces remarkable results. I promise you will be blown away when you see it for yourself.
Q : Is GCam stable on Nothing Phone 1?
A : Yes, it is very much stable. There are always other mods you can try if things do not work.
Now you must have understood How to download and update Google Camera on Nothing Phone 1 . It has been explained very well so that you can understand well.
You should definitely try using Google Camera once if you own a cheap smartphone that the camera is crap or if you're not happy with any of your smartphone's cameras. You will then be able to take better photos with your phone's camera than before.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.